Promoting the health and wellbeing of purebred Dachshunds
Founded in 1964, the Dachshund Club of Queensland Inc. was established to promote and encourage the development and breeding of healthy purebred registered Dachshunds within the State of Queensland.
With a passion to promote and improve the health and welfare of the purebred Dachshunds breed.
What Drives Us
To show my faith in the improvement of the breeding of purebred Dachshunds.
To help my fellow members with my experience and knowledge.
To be careful with my criticism and liberal with my praise.
To be constructive and not destructive.
To build my Club to the prestige it deserves.
Become a member
Read our constitution
The objectives of the Dachshund Club of QLD Inc:
- To maintain membership of the Association and to enhance and promote its standing within the State of Queensland.
- To promote and encourage the development and breeding of healthy pure-bred registered Dachshunds within the State of Queensland.
- To promote the development and improvement of the health and welfare of purebred registered Dachshunds within the State of Queensland.
- To promote and encourage membership of the Association and the advantages and privileges of membership.
- To promote and develop policies and regulations that shall be used as a benchmark for the standards that breeders of pure-bred Dachshunds follow so that the welfare and health of Dachshunds remains paramount.
- To promote, develop and maintain close working relationships with other organisational bodies with similar objectives to ensure the best interests of members and their pure-bred Dachshunds are protected and enhanced.
- To promote and encourage public interest and participation in the Association’s sanctioned events.